Conservative/Moderate RMS Fund
EVTTX | EVFTX
|Service Class | R4 Class||RMS (Risk Managed Strategy)|
Short-term loss tolerance Moderate
Stock market risk exposure Below Avg
Inflation risk exposure Above Avg
Withdrawal target date 4-6 years
Performance¹ as of 12/31/2019
|Average Annual Total Returns|
Performance data quoted represents past performance. The Fund’s past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance of the Fund may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. To obtain performance data current to the most recent month end, please call 888-507-2798.
³The Adviser has agreed to waive 0.07% of its management fee. The Adviser may not terminate this contractual arrangement prior to January 31, 2020 except pursuant to mutual consent between the Fund and the Adviser or in the event that the investment advisory agreement is terminated. Without this waiver, expenses would be higher and performance would be lower.
- iShares Short-Term Corporate Bond
- Vanguard Short-Term Corp Bd Idx Admiral
- iShares 0-5 Year Invmt Grade Corp Bd
- Lord Abbett Short Duration Income R6
- Vanguard Interm-Term Bond Index I
- WisdomTree Yield Enhanced US Aggt Bd
- DFA Investment Grade I
- iShares Yield Optimized Bond
- iShares Core Total USD Bond Market
- Baird Core Plus Bond Inst
Underlying Investments and asset allocation are not recommendations and are subject to change.
- Morningstar Categories29
- Actively Managed Assets24%
- Passively Managed Assets76%
- “Fund-of-funds” that seeks as its primary objective to provide income and secondarily growth.
- Diversifies assets across industry-leading mutual funds and ETFs (Underlying Funds) based the team’s outlook. Targets 3- and 5- year horizons that maintain the Fund’s volatility (standard deviation) within a specified range and meet the rigorous performance tolerance demands of The E-Valuator Software (e-valuator.com).
- The E-Valuator software searches, screens and selects Underlying Investments based on 40 plus criteria (i.e., management tenure, volatility, fees, risk-adjusted return) set by the team. Daily oversight identifies lagging performance and suggests replacement funds to optimize return.
- Generally allocates 50%-70% of assets into active and passive Underlying Investments focused on fixed income, with the remainder to equity securities.
- Rebalanced periodically as the Underlying Investment balances vary +/- 10% from their original allocations.
|Goal Range||4.0% to 6.5%|
|Barclays Agg Bond||2.91%||3.06%|
Conservative/Moderate RMS Fund
Kevin R. Miller
Kevin has served as portfolio manager of The E-Valuator Risk Managed Funds (RMS) since inception in 2012.
He created and began managing risk managed strategies for individual and corporate clients in 1997.
His philosophy is grounded on the ability to maintain an independent perspective. Asset allocations of each Risk Managed Strategy are focused on the prudent, industry accepted standards toward volatility that is suitable to investors of varying risk temperaments.
In 2012, Kevin successfully launched a series of Risk Managed collective investment trust funds, predecessors to the RMS funds, that provided investment management services to thousands of investors.
About the Adviser
Systelligence, LLC is boutique money manager and a registered investment advisory firm located in Bloomington, Minnesota. The firm manages six mutual funds totaling approximately $611 Million USD in assets under management.
It employs an open architecture for a fund of funds strategy. Each of the six funds is fully diversified and represents a different level of risk-tolerance.
About The E-Valuator Software
Developed by Kevin Miller, The E-Valuator is a game-changer for investment performance management. The software combines industry leading control with dynamic charts and reports, providing evidence and documentation for investment selections based on predetermined criteria.
The software underlies the manager selection process for the RMS Funds and is available to advisors. Learn more at e-valuator.com.
|Expense Ratio Gross3||0.99%||1.30%|
|Expense Ratio Net3||0.92%||1.23%|
|AUM Fund Family||$611 million|
|Portfolio Manager||Kevin R. Miller|
There are risks involved with investing, including loss of principal. Current and future portfolio holdings are subject to risks as well. Diversification may not protect against market risk. There is no assurance the goals of the strategies discussed will be met. International investments may involve risk of capital loss from unfavorable fluctuation in currency values, from difference in generally accepted accounting in principles or from economic or political instability in other nations. Emerging markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors as well as increased volatility and lower trading volume. Bonds and bond funds will decrease in value as interest rates rise. These and other risks are described more fully in the fund’s prospectus. The issuer of a fixed income security may not be able to make interest and principal payments when due. The lower the credit rating of a security, the greater the risk of default on its obligation.
Barclays Aggregate Bond Index – composed of the Barclays Govt/Credit Index, the Mortgage-Backed Securities Index, and the Asset-Backed Securities Index.
S&P 500 Index – consists of 500 domestic large companies as compiled by Standard & Poor’s Financial Services, LLC.
Russell 2000 Index – consists of the smallest 2000 companies in the Russell 3000 Index, representing approximately 7% of the Russell market capitalization.
MSCI EAFE – this index is listed for foreign stock funds (EAFE refers to Europe, Australasia, and Far East). Widely accepted as a benchmark for international stock performance, the EAFE Index is an aggregate of 21 individual country indexes that collectively represent many of the major markets of the world.
Standard Deviation – a measure of risk (volatility). A larger standard deviation indicates an investment’s performance will likely experience greater fluctuations.
The prospectus should be read carefully before investing. An investor should consider investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. To obtain a prospectus which contains this and other information, contact your financial advisor, call 888-507-2798, or visit our website at www.evaluatorfunds.com.